Monday, February 21, 2011

Weekend Happenings

Today is my little brother Spencer's birthday. He is now 21! I find that so weird. Then again my husband had to remind me the other day that I am no longer 21 but 22. I'm just losin' it. Even better, he is coming home from his mission in Brazil in 3 months! Can't believe we are so close.


He and his fellow missionaries are cleaning up the mess left behind from heavy rains storms in  Novo Friburgo. I  love my brother for dedicating 2 years of his life to sharing the message of Christ with the people of Brazil.

Other exciting news? I got an e-mail with last semesters Dean's List on it and guess what! I made the Dean's List this last semester. I was one of 23 students (out of a class of 144) to make the Dean's List. Can I say I'm kinda proud of myself. My goal was to make it on their at least once before I graduated and I've been missing it by just a couple percent each semester. But, last semester I made it. Goal #2: Get on it again ha ha. 


2 comments: