Monday, January 24, 2011

Meet Gracie

So I am in the process of trying to re-vamp my blog. I want a new look and am going through all the advice of fellow friends who's blog designs I admire. But in the mean time. I would like you all to meet the newest addition to our little family, Gracie. Michael and I have been searching for the perfect dog since Thanksgiving, and we finally found our little Shar pei mix!

Alice, a friend of ours came over to hang out Friday night and meet Gracie. She is a dental student by day and a photographer by night. She LOVED taking pictures of Gracie.

This is Gracie's favorite toy, as of yesterday it doesn't squeak anymore-she ripped out and ate the squeaker

Michael is Gracie's favorite. 

Yes, I use her to get in with the Endo professors. 

I mostly just love her face in this photo. Doesn't she look like a little lion?

Look at all those little shar pei wrinkles!

This is what we see when she doesn't want to listen. Puppy training school is starting up soon!

1 comment: