Wednesday, December 28, 2011

UP

One of my favorite disney movies is the movie "UP." Can you believe my excitement when I found out a builder in Utah had made the home from the movie! Best part-it is a functional well designed
home.


If I had $400,000 and enough balloons to fly it over to L.A. I would totally live in this house. THe inside was so pretty inside!




They got all the little details!



The builder even had the chairs made :)



You walked into the Master bathroom with Jack and Jill sinks on the right a huge glass shower on the left and at the end of the little hallway THIS bathtub...Love.

This is the other half of the kitchen.


The builder was sitting at his desk in the kitchen and I badgered him with so many questions he pinned a soda pop top pin on my scarf for being so excited about the house. I was the only one over 5 who got a pin! Michael wore a cardigan-so he had to be the grumpy old man.


             

Best part of the afternoon: After we saw the house we got ice cream and I counted all the red.....parked cars. What a fun "UP" day :)

1 comment: