Thursday, April 11, 2013

Love Songs

My sweet husband is a lover of music. I think I doubled the amount of band concerts I went to while dating him. He made me several mixes through out our dating carrier that always had a theme of the situation we were in.

I think one of the distinct moments I recall I wanted to keep him was when he played this song for me and asked if I remembered it.


Admittedly it sounded familiar but I couldn't peg it. He smiled at me and told me the first time we hung out listening to one of his buddies play the guitar he played this song. Recalling later, he played it a lot! Michael said, "It's out song." This is the point where my heart melted. We danced first dance as husband and wife to this song.

Now almost two years later he still surprises me with his unique adorable ways of telling me he loves me. A few months ago I got an e-mail with this song attached to it.


                                             "and show me just how good this life could be...
lay in my arms, I'll hold  you tight just like you like continually."

Love my Husband. 

No comments:

Post a Comment