Sunday, July 29, 2012

Long Distance Marriage.

When you are married 


but you live in two different places..... 
(note this is a pic of San Francisco)

 

You come to treasure every moment you get to spend together. 


I got to go visit Michael over the 4th of July for 3 whole days. We didn't let a moment pass that we weren't doing something together. I even went to class with him and learned all about the enviroment (scary). We got to spend a day in San Fransisco and visit the Golden Gate Bridge (Michael had never been, trust me he was more excited that he looks) and enjoy some yummy sea food at fisherman's wharf. 


Michael also wanted to visit some of the funs things around Vallejo while I was up. Since neither of us are roller coaster people we traded in the near by Six Flags for the Jelly Belly Factory!


They have mosaics all over the factory made of jelly bellies! This was Michael's fav.


Love me some HP. 


 You can't leave the factory without trying one of their weird products. This = Michael's favorite jelly belly flavor in a soda. Pear. Me = gross. Michael = loved it. 



We spent my last day tracking down a restaurant we saw on "Restaurant Impossible." It's literally the town over from where Michael is living. We were so excited for greek food! Gyros here we come! Lunch menu : totally american food.....I had a french dip sandwich. I think Michael got the only gyro on the menu. So disappointed. But it was fun to see the restaurant so not a total bust. Can't wait till I get to see him again!

No comments:

Post a Comment